Hello! Thank you for stopping by my youtube channel and blog. This post features still images from the art journal entry that I posted on my youtube channel. For the complete list of supplies used to create this art journal, please scroll down.
I love this entry because the quote that I used fit the layout perfectly. I love how these images look. They look as though they are outside, dancing in the rain. I love to make mixed media art because I feel that I can go a little crazy with various products because there are no rules when it comes to mixed media art. It is also an opportunity to use some supplies that has been tucked away in your stash. In my case, I was able to use my distress stains that I have had for some time now and had not really used them. In the end, I loved how this entry turned out!
The Crafter’s Workshop – “Art is,” stencil really made a whimsical background.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.”
You can view the process of below or on my youtube channel.
- Faber-Castell WHITE Stampers Big Brush Pen 770013
- Price: $6.75
- Hero Arts - Wagner - HT400 Precision Heat Tool
- Price: $37.99
- Dina Wakley Ranger PALETTE KNIFE Media MDA41771
- Price: $1.99
- Momenta - Stencil Acrylic Paint - White
- Price: $2.30
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad COBALT AIP31444
- Price: $5.99
- Tsukineko VersaFine ONYX BLACK Ink Pad VF-82
- Price: $8.99
- Ranger INK BLENDING TOOL Applicator Foam IBT23616
- Price: $4.99
- Ranger Ink - Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black
- Price: $4.67